IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

World Class Citronen Project, page-5

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The fundementals are stronger than ever and the market will respond accordingly. In JD's words, this is a milestone and achievement of great importance to the company and our plans to develop the project into one of the world’s largest zinc mining operations, and we will now move to advance project development and funding without delay.
    • The current market cap is worth less than the $50m spent by IBG to get the Citronen project officially approved and the exploitation license granted. This doesn't consider the time and expertise it took to navigate documentation and approvals over the last decade and through the GFC.
    • We have one of the worlds largest undeveloped resources with an open ended 13 billion pounds of zinc and lead.
    • We have at least a 14yr mine life. Based on the Bankable Feasibility Study and spot prices the project would generate EBITDA of $369 million from revenues of $727 million, implying margins of 51%.
    • No, I didn't stutter, our market cap in the $40m range has the conservative potential to generate EBITDA of $369m annually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.488K 1.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 21983646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2404153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.