BMN 5.57% $2.71 bannerman energy ltd

This really bizaar stuff, Chris. What have you got against ASF?...

1. 313 Posts.
    This really bizaar stuff, Chris. What have you got against ASF? Were you banned from there or something? That stuff looks like some decent original analysis to me, open for discussion. Not just cut and past from Carmichael like some have done in the past.....

It seems like you're spending a lot of time justifying yourself here too. You must be feeling a bit aggrieved due to the negative light placed on your stocks. You'll get over it. BMN will come good for you, I'm pretty sure.

By the way, my average price for BMN is around $1.45 ish now, so I'm pretty happy. If I comment on the price going up, or down, it's just an observation, not a wish, which you seem to think is the case when anybody comments on a stock. Poor lad.

captjohn, didn't you say the scoping report was due around mid August? I think you anticipate it being handed out with the analysts tour, but it'll be price sensitive, so they'll obviously have to release it to market before the analysts get eyes on it. So, perhaps before the tour and the analysts will have time to devour it on site. That would be a nice touch I reckon. Thanks for all your updates! Legend.

Max.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
-0.160(5.57%)
Mkt cap ! $483.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.508M 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 16336 $2.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.72 5570 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.