BMN 6.67% $2.24 bannerman energy ltd

world class deposit....f p report , page-42

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    LOL MAX

BMN will be OPEN CUT

are you thick in the head or something? I posted his entrie BS analysis which contains bs information.

"Lets ignore Capex for the moment as that will essentially be apportioned to each ton mined and just look at Opex. With the ore body going down to 280m, I doubt they're going to try for open cut. Dr Rudenno gives AU$50/t as an estimate for an underground base metal mine @ 1mtpa (this will be conservative as uranium has other special considerations). Lets assume they'll mine 1.5mtpa (same as langer heinrich), this gives $50*(1/1.5)^0.6=AU$40/ton=US$32.95."

yes he is saying he doubts it will be open cut..and that it will be an underground mine..where is the false information? Did you pass High School? lol

Thats why he posts the operating costs of an underground operations..yet he failed to mention there is the LARGEST OPEN CUT URANIUM MINE in the world named Rossing down the road..that operates off $25/t operating costs. Is that all clear eough for you..open cut..do you UNDERSTAND? lol

Yeah a day later when he realized what a tool of a post he made he suggested it could be both open cut and underground..but my dear..it will be open cut exactly like rossing as the alaskites are from the surface to 350 meters deep..just like Rossing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.160(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $403.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.35 $2.24 $350.4K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 31858 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 6438 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.