MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

World-Class Emerald Asset - And The Time Is Right!, page-5

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Well, all the pieces continue to fall neatly into place here. I'm beginning to feel a little excited.

Given its history and the extensive infrastructure already on site, Gravelotte/Cobra II will come into being rapidly, and fully formed - like Athena from the head of Zeus!

As reported in the Quarterly, the Company's recent focus has been on completing all regulatory processes required to fully permit the project for future activities:

Following a meeting with the Assistant Regional Manager of the Department of Mineral Resources in Polokwane in February 2017, the Company has appointed a local company in Polokwane to prepare and lodge the Environmental Management Plan and Water Usage Licence applications. These are the last two matters to be completed, along with the Section 11 which will finalise the outstanding compliance issues. It is anticipated that all applications will be completed and lodged shortly.

During the quarter, the Company also lodged a BEE compliance update, after extensive negotiations with stakeholders, and is awaiting the registration documents.

The finalisation of these applications is the culmination of various activities undertaken over the past two years to gather appropriate information required to be included in the applications.

All of which may sound boring ...but it means when the project does come out of the gates, it'll be running!

Meanwhile, I note a gentle upward drift in the share price.

Currently it's largely a matter of faith, I suppose, for the average mug punter to take a position in MGU - though the objective historical record of Gravelotte, for anyone who bothers to search it out,  is bound to cause some frisson of excitement.

However, the upcoming bulk sampling programme will provide real numbers to hang hats on. And if the results are as exciting as I believe the Company expects ...well, 5c will look very cheap in my view.

All the usual caveats apply with this, folks. And you should understand I am a more patient investor than many round here. But I do think this one warrants more than a second look.
    Last edited by Nowhere Man: 06/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.