BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Great report on atp 814.. should see it move up now.Just on...

1. 1,189 Posts.

Great report on atp 814.. should see it move up now.

Just on atp813- it is possible we won't see much detail for a while.

AGL say nothing about their drilling in atp 529. ECU have now completed their first well in atp 799 next door to BUL and have not mentioned seam thicknesses and only today confirmed they intersected the Betts Creek coals measures. Not sure what comet ridge have put out.
    As a holder of BUL and ECU, i have been hoping ECU would come out with a decent report, but they tell me they will report at the end of their program and when coal samples have been analysed- so January i'm guessing

Could be a good sign in that potential farm in partners are stipulating they want time to examine the initial results for themsevles (that is in ECU's case), or it could be the coals are crap! At this point we don't know, but I can't overlook AGL's behaviour. They definitely brought forward their second drilling program. Surely they would have stuck the original plan if the rodney creek wells were not what they had hoped for.
    They also went ahead and built a 12 hectares holding dam..again why do that if you are getting average results from the cores.

Not saying BUL won't do differently , but it does seem like everyone in the GB is trying to keep everything quiet to avoid a STO type move on ESG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.