BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

world class - exceed expectations, page-25

1. 4,234 Posts.
    so let me get this right, you genious' are predicting that Blue will get to $2 a share within a 12-24 month time frame?

It currently has 646m shares on issue, which would effectively mean that they would have a MC of $1,292m. Or a capitalisation of $1.3 BILLION, give or take.

That is a company with $1.3billion that has no infrastructure to actually extract its gas, an as yet unproven resource, a resource that is hundreds of kilometres from a coastal LNG plant that is not yet built, walking into a crowded LNG market and only have $50m in the bank give or take....

C'mon serioulsy. If you guys are not the most over zealous bunch of rampers who have clearly put no thought into what you are saying and the hurdles that are faced by Blue, then I am a monkeys uncle.

I am obviously in Blue in a big way as I have been posting here for two years and have spent a considerable amount of time with the CSG industry, so naturally I think there is upside, but you guys are talking crack. Unless of course I am mistaken and you have some sort of comments or analysis that show why they are going to get over the $2 line within your indicative timeframes?

I mean, what about the dilution effects? You do one raising in this 2 years @ 15% and you are already looking at a $1.5b company.

Maybe Blue will be a $2 company; maybe they are a takeover target; and maybe there is a bird at a pub that wears boots and flys backwards sqwaking STRUTH!

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.