A1M 2.90% 33.5¢ aic mines limited

world class gold/copper discovery, page-6

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I DO believe iAU is a damn good value stock, especially for those who bought in at sub 30 cents before 20 March 2009, just prior to the post GFC recovery in share price.

Now, with capital raising sub AUD$2, and the price holding well
    Price of GOLD hovering at 1380 dollarsUS$,
    I believe IAU is going to see more interesting times ahead. who won't if they are greedy like me, and hoping for early retirement (which is what 99.999% of posters hope for in any particular hotcopper sub forums).

But WARNING:
    - NEVER believe everything reports say.
    - ON another forum in hotcopper today, a gentleman (or lady) just lamented that he/she invested heavily on a particular stock in the marine oil and gas sector, have been BADLY BADLY burnt and have to move back his/her retirement plans by many light years. That stock went from dollars, to cents to penny and is now doing a capital raising at pitance of her glorious share value.

BEWARE of what big boys say.

I remember very vividly, not too long ago, more than 1 big boys wrote that Incitex PIVOT has reached value, nonsense, bla, bla bla.

Now, they've hit AUD$4.00 and more to come I am sure.

I only take what big boys say with a pinch of pepper.

But back to IAU, I firmly believe they are a good buy sub AUD$2.

I believe I have posted on topstock and hotcopper in the past when posters were lamenting that this stock (IAU) will be very sick, because Indonesia is such a corrupted country, hard to do business there, people still using candle to light up their homes (this last one is false) and I firmly HOLD and POSTED that IAU was and IS an ecellent stock.

Do your own research
    and hey, buying a goat for someone who needs one through OXFAM, whoever, whatever is not a bad idea!!!!!

agathos, perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.