G6M 3.70% 2.8¢ group 6 metals limited

World class Tungsten Production, page-4

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    It's great you had to post the same message twice on different threads. Not attention seeking at all.

If you are referring to me with your slur you might note my first comments on KIS "I bid for some KIS raise but was scaled back heavily so will be in market for more.". I have been buying in market since the before the 23rd at prices of 8c+ and will continue to buy.

I can name you a string of company's that have debt bigger than their market cap, but will be moderated for cross promotion.

No debtor/financier looks at the market cap when providing finance. The deposit becomes the security, not the shares in KIS. So that is very naïve way to look at it.

KIS have a PFS done, JORC resource and 2 offtakes for 70% of their production. That's called bankable - meaning they can borrow against it. They need to borrow $65M against something worth $168M. And much like you quoted the company has said "'The company continues to seek investment funds by way of joint venture, debt funding or equity funding. It has no restrictive covenants, preventing any, or a combination, of the options.'"

You're claiming it can't be debt funded, they claim it is an option. Even if it came wit a mix of debt and equity, the project economics stack up and it could still offer a conservative 2-3 times return. Hence why I am a net buyer of the stock.
    Last edited by GoldBugBob: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $497 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80930 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 18618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.