NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

For anyone interested, I think people use sms a lot more than...

1. 494 Posts.
    For anyone interested,

I think people use sms a lot more than phone, so the new SMS app could be a great revenue spinner.

I have been using a web sms company for some years now 160.com.au
    they are an interesting company to look at to gauge how sms in an app can be monetized by Norwood.

160.com.au have interesting features beyond normal sms like

bulk sms
    sms from email - to phone
    sms from web site - to phone
    sms from phone app

many value added services beyond your standard sms app, which make the service compelling.

one can choose the return reply path as well to come back to email or phone, with sms from phone to email

They 160.com.au sell blocks of sms (AU'c)
    From
    100 credits 7.95c each
    to
    5000 credits 5.95c each

Apart from parallel revenue streams, there is also the added bonus from Norwoods point of view, that they could use different apps as leverage to use at least one.

I.E Use world phone get some free messaging, use messaging get some free voice.

I think SMS as a service on its own will be a lot more used, but an app along the lines of above, will propel revenue more than World Phone, with the current user base able to be tapped as a ready made word of mouth marketing team, should they get some free SMS.

Add in white label deals telco and dynamic competitive pricing and combined this could be just the thing needed to make the apps more day to day use rather than roaming only (roaming being a very small part of the overall market)

Anyone know similar SMS companies market cap and turnover, this one is private.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $9.509K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114207 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 21854 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.