Has anyone thought about doing any hotcopper tipping comp for...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Has anyone thought about doing any hotcopper tipping comp for the WC? Maybe we can rope @roaminoz to do some sort of last man standing? I’d think you’d have to do it across two groups (like A&B, C&D etc) otherwise it wouldn’t work with thre pool games, then knockouts

Like any WC I’m absolutely salivating and will get the sweepstakes ready for the office..

On another note very sad to see Salah get injured as I think Egypt were a chance to progress.. conversely very sad the mighty wales didn’t make it but Chris Coleman is an absolute dud of a manager...

Also not sad at all to see pool lose this morning. Completely overeliant on Salah and structurally horrible at the back. Klopp is a serial underperformer in finals (think this is his 6th final and another UCL loss after Dortmund lost to Munich) and as usual plenty of pool fans come out of the woodwork and started crapping on... sorry @peejayhercules @Timmmmmbo to single you out but the crowing absolutely enigmatic of many scousers and Australian football fans. Like the Essendon of the AFL watch many come out and be all of a sudden footballing experts.

Anyway either way Apols for my rant. Long live the world game..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.