world depression

1. 345 Posts.
    The whole world is now headed for a depression which will be as bad as the 1929 to 1932 depression , this will lead to World War Three if the Governments carry on the way there are going .
    This is what i think they should be doing is raise interest rates to 12 % , as the world economy is going to crash so why throw good money after bad and see it go to the rich.
    The idea is once the whole economy has a crashed in about 18 months to two years you will have in each Country a pool of money to rebuild the economy with and you can start making thing for the local market with the money base back by gold and silver.
    This will stop inflation and hopefully stop World War three as i have children like most other people that read this site.
    As i do not wont see any young adult from this country going to war because the polys can not read history.
    Each time this rear event has happened a World War has followed and you can go back past the first world war and still see what happens.
    I am hoping that other people pick up on this and we can make the government of this country take notice of what i think should happen .
    I have worked in most Countrys around the world and this is the best by along shot but we need to get our heads out of the sand and stand together to stop what is going on if you agree with this please send this onto some one you know as i think this country and it people are too god to go down this path to war.
    I hope that i am making senses to the average person.
    Regards Dennis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.