are you an airline hostess , having worked in most countries of...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    are you an airline hostess , having worked in most countries of the world ?

I agree that social unrest occurs when people feel they lack any future or hope but hey i have just bought a bigger boat...and have a nice house and a great family who all smile alot.

i dont see anyone i know lacking in hope and certainly not despairing although i spoke to my ex wife last night and she is totally depressed. hehehe

agreed that world war could occur if a depression does evolve into a decade long affair.I just can't see that , and as a result I do have hope for the future ...

So...cheer up.

if not cool i love the way wars increase the need for iron ore and those depleted uranium shells require lots of UX and armies require men to be used as cannon fodder so that reduces unemployment quite significantly.

and you know i am old so you young guys can go off and be heroes and die for the country (cough cough ) .

actually this brings up another good point about whether we should actually bother dying for our country anymore.In this world of global everything and mass immigration emmigration and refugee ism , who do we fight for ? who do we side with and who does the dying ? How do we determine who should be in the army and die for us when most of australians are immigrants ....hmmmm ...globalism really has messed with the sanctity of war and how and who and what of war.

a world war will never occur again simply because we have evolved into self thinking self aware humans able to realise when we are being hoodwinked by political or power hungry leaders , not so bamboozled by religion and faith in our leaders omg what the hell am i saying ...we are totally up the creek.

as violins play k rudd will lead us out of the abyss and into valhalla or some other nice place and if not him then mr swan will lead us all OMG we really are totally in trouble.

i personally would only enlist if we went to war against tasmania.I think they have a lot to answer for.I have tried looking at the map of tasi to work out the best way of attacking but that was before the latest trend for girls to get brazillians.

i rest my case .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.