If we are so called headed into a depression like u say;you can...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If we are so called headed into a depression like u say;you can start out by blaming the tv,radio and newspaper commentators and media for the continued hype everyday and every night for the last 1 year and a bit.You turn on the radio or tv and tune in to the bbc or bloomberg and the same nonsense gets repeated.A bit like chinese whispers with a twist and when u turn the radio on,they always like to start off with>>>"Next up will take you live to Europe with blah blah and he/she will talk about blah blah...and the effects on "The global financial crisis"... This gets repeated and repeated to a point where u have already excepted the message in your sub-conscious mind and this is where the seed is planted and begins to grow.

What you see happening is fear and nothing else.When banks can begin to trust each another and proper implementation of policies in the U.S in general all round; then we can get the ball rolling again. i.e. start to form a bottom and slowly move to the next cycle and then yes you guessed it the next market bubble in 5 years time.

But seriously we need some good heads on tv and radio to start thinking differently and not continue with the same dooms day message that the bears continue to spread.We already know this and yes it might get worse but rather than encourage the message why not focus on some of the positive spin to this and understand that we have come along long way since 1929.People around the world haven't lost their job skills and talents and as knowledge increases and technology improves we now have access to information instantly.

The stockmarket i refer to as "The catwalk".People these days like something for a few hours or days and then they move onto the next stock and they call this investing(lol).A little bit like "Out with the old fashion and in with the with the new".

I'm guessing you like to watch "Mr dooms day himself Peter Schiff" who's on a campaign to spread the good news about his gold investments.He might be right with somethings but he's to over the top with the majority of junk he talks about and making the situation worse by him preaching the dooms day message.Don't get me wrong he makes great points but "Peter" give us a real solution rather than saying the country should just go into a "depression".

We understand the world is in a bit of a mess but does it really help if you continue to spread the monotonous message.Answer>> I don't think so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.