World events

1. 859 Posts.
    It's high time Europe suspends the court system declares Marshall law / war on Islamists. What can be accomplished by lighting up the Eifel tower in Belguim colours? Talk about a muted response to Another attack on Christianity ! Proof again to the design to breed out individuality ( Christianity) amongst Europeans. This is a freightful escalation to European civil war. When are Europeans going to demand thier government go to war?
    From were I'm standing Europe looks confused & weak! If I were a freak perpetration these acts of war ....what would ther be to be afraid of?? .....NOTHING!! Watching this ruination of Europe from afar I look on in disbelief . Stand up for yourselves, demand a war footing and get on with the job . Start by rounding up all blood ties to these freaks and send them back period.
    First & foremost the rule of law needs to be suspended because the way it stands now, you'll catch them / six years of trials & appeals, then house them at the taxpayers expense, forever,in comfort!
    Second Europe need to put on a limit of children these people have.. Because the math is simple ... You are finished!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.