World Graphite (Natural, Synthetic & Carbon Fiber) Market, page-39

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Yeah that Mitta - you should see Paddo Bear in action - looked at 3 stocks in about 5mins the other week and figured out the FA rise we all knew just by looking at the charts. It was something else - comments like "this one not ready but will be soon" - "this other one needs to get on with it now or it's going back down". I'm telling ya - 5min look at the chart and no clue as to what the underlying FA was!! Bugger me some people out there got some real game!

That's about right on the veiners - which synthetics can they replace is all I'm trying to figure out. Remember how Pauldola and I where talking about the end user and the manufacturing process willing to 'live with' their problems - creating a way around the problem rather than solving it. Don't see too many customers of graphite looking to 'solve' their problems with their current supply chain - the problems are 'manageable' maybe. Anyway - I want to see more Romun tests - I'll take em from anywhere I can find them - the ASX or elsewhere. Where's Elanora up to these days - haha.

Didn't realise Manoli came out and confirmed it was Ashbury? Should look for meself but mutlitasking - and that's hard for any man.

Pretty morgue girl = TLG. Not AXE. S'pose could have been clearer in my first post about the 'morgue' - but was trying to be funny. To me TLG is "Jaded's stock". Not KNL. And truly AXE has me scratching me head - there has to be someone who wants out and management not doing a deal with them. Don't think it's the mob that keep landing free shares given their arrangement over the uranium. Buffet buying alkaline/nimh producer made me think I was right - hasn't done jack though. So maybe no market for alkaline/nimh but that makes no sense - coz I thought AXE where trying to tap that market - keep using the word 'existing markets' so dam much - can't blame me for thinking so. We'll see.

Why me LML? They look like they're advertising they want to play ball with the Dragon - and if you're right about the Dragon, then maybe it's the one to keep a close eye on to see what they do. You know what I think about the graphite as well. LMB showing us what happens when you're not willing to live with the way the Chinese do business - but I don't see Aussies ever selling an asset to the Dragon - at least not in the way a Greek would. You ever seen Piraeus?

At least there was a trade in it though. So might pack it up for the day and go have myself a liquid lunch.

I think that was everything. You gotta ask less questions in indivy posts old timer - appreciate you have your 15line rule for posts, but think it needs to be ringfenced to a max of 3 questions in said post - too hard and too much for a simpleton like me doing the PAYG thing and this thing on the side. Cya tovarish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.