world of bonsai series 2, page-12

1. 3,537 Posts.
    Darn, the photos I took today are too large. I've downsized them to the smallest on Photobucket, but it doesn't seem to reduce the size enough. In fact, when I choose a smaller pic, it comes out larger - crazy!

Seems to be a week for being electronically challenged. I think Flash player is my problem with regards to the video. Because I use Firefox I recall having problems downloading upgrades. I'll try again next time I get a message. Would rather not use Internet Explorer if I can help it.

Now you got me into the garden for a little while today and when I took a look at the little forest of what I thought was Ash, it was not - it was some other kind of weedy tree that has seed pods and which I don't want to ever see again LOL. I actually chopped the tree down 8 years ago and the seeds are still sprouting!

Anyway, I then pulled up a whole heap of baby ash and planted them in the container (a kitty litter tray with holes punched in the bottom lol) 17 little trees in all - there's room for more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.