OK, so here's the first one I mentioned. She's 18 years old, in...

1. 3,537 Posts.
    OK, so here's the first one I mentioned. She's 18 years old, in a 23cm wide pot, 10cm deep. She stands 75cm high x 60 cm wide, so a bit bigger than I thought and well overdue for some clipping! As you can probably tell, I haven't trained them in any way - I can see how they would look more interesting if I did.
    Photobucket

Don't know how old the next one is, but I've had her about 2 years. She had a massive tap root which the lady had to saw through to release from the lid of the water tank, LOL, and was in a plastic pot which had to be destroyed in order to replant. I gave her a savage trim at the time, but it's time for another and perhaps a more suitable container. She stands 90cm high from the base of the pot - the pot is 35cm wide - probably not even a bonsai!

Photobucket

And here's the little Ash forest - last count 22 little trees. Wonder how many will make it? And will they straighten up? Their mother is the big tree in the background of the previous photo :-)
    Photobucket

Looking forward to getting into the garden a bit more once Christmas is over.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.