SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Jeeeez, let me explain this to you without conspiracy...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

Jeeeez, let me explain this to you without conspiracy theory:

ASX suspend ISX because they're afraid of us.
    No, ASX suspended because their Chief Compliance Officer was spooked by a gratuitous newspaper article based on a bespoke report (we still do not know: Ordered by whom?), produced for one entity but widely distributed instead. The newspaper article reported falsehoods like 'the directors having helped themselves to $300 million worth of shares', when the total market cap of the company was significantly less than that at the time.

ASIC play along because they're friends.
    I wouldn't call it 'friends', but they surely have common interests and co-operate significantly.

Visa get in on it because they can see that we're a behemoth-in-the-making.
    Your guess is as good as mine, but I think they may have seen us a an emerging competitor, or were spooked by the suspension of ISX or a combination of these or other reasons. I'm looking forward to finding out after the court case has run its course.

AFR reporters help out and make up rubbish just for fun.
    I would say AFR 'reporters' made up rubbish to help their sales department, and because they may have perceived an opportunity for personal fame.

ASIC call their friends over at the ATO and have them start an investigation.
    Yes indeed. Still, I wouldn't call it 'friends'. 'Colleagues' maybe?

But there was always something missing and here it is - the ASX put pressure on HotCopper to silence any criticism. That's the piece of the puzzle we were looking for. I knew something fishy was going on around here.

True or not, this is not a piece of the puzzle of the appalling treatment of ISX by ASX.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.