FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

World oil news 2016.07.27, page-20

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Gilbert and 34232,

I am not having any argument with anyone.
    I am just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Gilbert I am only going on what is know not what is unknown.

34232 its been said by many that if FAR pre-empts and Cairn does not they have to pre-empt all of it.
    As for promoting the status quo well that will be the end result if nothing happens.
    As for on selling after taking up pre-emption seriously how hard do you think that would be.

I take it that when COP opened their data room up for prospective buyers that WPL was not the only major in the room.
    Considering there are more appraisals to be drilled and more work on connectivity FAR and/or CNE might be stuck with their extra pre-emption for a while to come if they exercised.

Imagine the uproar in here if that happened for the next 12 months or more.
    Far and CNE's costs would be astronomical while any interested party would just be sitting on the sideline while these 2 did all the work and spent masses amount of money.

As for making people sceptical and telling you what's it all about I really have no clue where you are coming from.
    All it is, is my opinion and am adding to the debate.

I have read many hair brained opinions on here which seems to be ok as long as its given wearing rose coloured glasses.
    I don't see what the problem is.

ITS interesting that the 2 of you don't debate what I actually posted but rather refer it to a conspiracy theory.
    The post you are referring to by the way was me more or less agreeing with OOO.

Anyway its just a post.
    Get over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.