NOR 0.00% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

World wifi beta tester, page-40

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I think you a being a little bit harsh, and quick to jump the gun here in criticizing. To test a system in beta properly on a global scale with feedback from consumers and tweaking equipment/software etc should take a good 3 months or more.

How long does beta testing take?
    It is up to the person/company to decide when it is the right time to release their product after all the bugs are fixed. There is no "x" amount of time for how long beta testing should take. For example, Google News was in beta for 2 years while some companies are in beta for 2 months.

We are talking about a global product that potentially spans hundreds of countries. Each of these countries have their own unique Wi-Fi infrastructure that rates from poor to excellent. IT TAKES TIME TO TEST!

If you guys are in a hurry to get some profit and your money back, in the meantime, diversify your profolios more, or look at crypotocurrency..etc. You need to give NOR the time to make sure that they have good results with each of their stages of testing. We cant hurry something if you want quality, and no problems in the future, which potentially could destroy the share price.

I assure you NOR wont be rushed by a few impatient shareholders as @Holla has shown us with the Top 20. They just keep accumulating and happy to wait.

I am doing the same.

Cheers...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 19/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 28786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.