AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

From UBTo all the conspiracy theorists that are worried about...

1. 90 Posts.
    From UB

To all the conspiracy theorists that are worried about Big Sellers, Propping, Capping.
    I have seen very little if any such activity.

Lets look at the volume of shares traded. Moving 30 Day Average is 1.3M Shares.
    Volume is extremely low for a Uranium Share.
    Go and look at DYL or EXT.
    These companies have similar Market Caps, and look at the share volume.

You only have to look at the top 20 Shareholders.
    The 20th Largest Shareholder has 1,000,000 Shares
    Real manipulation could only seriously come from the top 20 and probably only the top 10.

Quite frankly if you try to control prices with a measily say $250,000. The market is going to gobble you up and spit you out.

Don't forget just 12 months ago if you bought $10K of AGS shares you would have got 200,000 shares. Plus you would have been entitled to 40,000 11c shares which were damn cheap. There are a couple of thousand investors who held AGS shares that had them at 4c and below. Don't confuse the big seller, with the guy that has held these things for 5 years and has finally decided to sell what was once very meagre holdings.

AGS is still largely unrecognised by the market.
    The share volume is testiment to that.

Don't ever forget AGS is in Australia.
    It has a ready market for the uranium with Heathgate.
    Beverley 4 Mile will be considered an extension to an existing mine.
    The plant and equipent is already built and a $100M expansion at Beverley is underway
    Ask anybody in the mining industry right now how long it takes to get anything done let alone build a new uranium plant.

Beverley is so far ahead of all the other Uranium Juniors it is not funny.
    When the reality hits that getting any new uranium mine off the ground even with the ban on uranium mining lifted. It will still take around 6 Years!

AGS is one of the few companies that can actually have its Uranium mined before the Uranium boom is over (2013-17)

I can only see the following companies within Australia capitalising on the current Uranium boom by 2010.

They are RIO/ERA with the possible mining of Jabiluka.
    BHP with the expansion of its Olympic Dam Mine.
    Heathgate/AGS with their expansion.
    SXR Uranium One with Honeymoon

Nobody else without a processing plant could be up and running by 2010.
    AGS is the only Australian Listed Company within Australia (other than RIO/ERA or BHP) that can be earning uranium dollars by 2010.
    Many experts are tipping Uranium prices to be USD$200lb+ by 2010

When the market wakes up to this glaring fact, AGS will be worth far more than it is today.

If there is 70,000 tonnes of Uranium at Beverley 4 Mile and there could be a lot more when the drilling is finished at USD $200/lb
    Thats $42Billion in ground value. AGS Share is $10.5B

Make no mistake Heathgate know what they are doing.
    They fully understand what is about to happen in the uranium market.
    They are doing all they can to get as much out of the ground as possible as soon as possible. This year they will up production from 1050 tonnes to 1500 tonnes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.