CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

WORLD'S BEST UNDEVELOPED IO PROJECT, page-231

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4301
    Thanks @Johny888.

Yes i think it is sooo ridiculously undervalued with $1/2bil cash and very juicy quarterly profit. I can see its sp is tracking well and its MC is moving nicely towards $2bil in the next few quarters.

I believe CAP will look at an option of a plant to produce annual 2mil tons of pellets in the upcoming BFS.

All those figures from GRR point to a much bigger and better figures for CAP because CAP has lower cost, 10mil tons annual production plan compared to 2.5mil-2.8mil from GRR, great potential resource upgrade and very good margin. It shows that CAP could be a giant money-making machine in the years ahead.

Will have a deeper look at GRR in the next few days.

In the meantime i must admit the single man who put all 3 medium sums of sell orders at 16c (yes they are from 1 single man) is very brave. I wouldn't do what he is doing for 1/2 cent. However it could be that he is willing to give up 1.1mil shares for a bigger gain that is to discourage people sending their money for the share entitlements so that he and his team (the underwriters and Shaw and Partners) can scoop up most of the shares that people don't take up which they would not have been able to if sp stays at or above 17c. In other words, these underwriters are stealing the share entitlements (from retail holders) that they are not entitled to.

Anyway, I don't buy sp. I buy the Hawsons Iron Project's fundamentals and its value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.