CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

WORLD'S BEST UNDEVELOPED IO PROJECT, page-721

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    @pete11

I think there are three things that will turn this around. One will be more to do with technical analysis, it hitting whatever mark or point most think will be the bottom, and it will make a run back up to 15 cents or whatever technical analysis says is the next resistence. The fundamentals are there so once the technical signs come back, so too will those looking for a short term gain.

The other is market awareness. What I mean by that is more people in the market becoming aware of CAP or HIO (as it will be on Monday). Having held for some time, I have seen a number of relatively new holders come along. Many of which have done significant research, with different perspectives, different knowledge (iron ore specific, mining generally, local Broken Hill, years of investment experience). Having done their research, they have decided Hawsons has good prospects and from the posts I understand many have purchased over a million shares. But CAP/HIO is relatively unknown to many who would otherwise be interested in CAP/HIO. Therefore, there are likely to many other investors who would also like to hold a substantial number of shares - but are yet to hear of CAP/HIO. I would therefore watch out for any activities that could assist in this process - the new website going live, a new and active twitter account, media articles, CAP/HIO presenting at investor seminars, broker reviews etc. It might only take another 10 or 20 investors to turn the technical analysis around.

Lastly, would be announcements with respect to progressing the BFS - such as ABC appointed to do X, and if that is viewed positively it could also change the direction of the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.