AVL 14.3% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

It's almost cathartic when the wool slips from the eyes and you...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    It's almost cathartic when the wool slips from the eyes and you can see some of the stunts they pull.

I agree Sabine.

The deliberate omission of pertinent facts from the submission - this was not an error.

The non-purchase of land.

Lack of any meaningful progress.

Pointless trips to Switzerland for multiple staff for a week!

The EPA doc with last minute amendments.

For me - no communication to shareholders when the EPA AND Tenindewa apps recieved objections - was a terrible look.

And now this - 'Council support AVL+'

Hogwash - it got through 5 to 3 with THREE councillors having to withdraw due to conflicts of interest. There are substantial conditions and additional testing to be done.

This isn't just going to the minister for a tick-off.

The conditions are there for a reason - to be met BEFORE a final decision is made. New soil testing and crop pollution tests take ages - you are looking at a substantial period of time for these to be conducted, evaluated and approved / denied.

Bottom line is AVL+ have a ton of money in the bank - but will wait for next year to decide if the whole project is actually viable!!

Cynics might say - why rock the boat when there is $30,000,000 in the bank, with possibly more grant money on top. Cynics might say that AVL is now a lifestyle company.

I think you said it best @sabine - current shareholders are waiting for the next 'rube' to come along so they can get out of Dodge.

The chances of this mob actually making a go of this is between Zero and Nil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $86.11K 5.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192186 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 19920010 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.