AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

worlds first 100% biofuel flight, page-4

1. 104 Posts.
    The poultry thing surprises me. The prospectus said 1/2 would go to pig food. All white meat I guess. My research suggests that 50% going to aeroplane fuel is pretty good - others only getting 1/3.
    Price might be going up on account of a Vista Partners report in the USA recently. Nothing in the report we don't already know. They've been covering AEB for about 12 months and have a 12 month price target on the stock of $1.08. Have had same target for 12 months so it must be about to take off (lol)
    They never have published how many boxes they can push through the Atlanta (Georgia) plant but I understand the quadrupling of floor space earlier in the year was mainly for research purposes. With the Sri Lanka plant about to be commissioned 17 months after the first order from Nowra, and no word on how the Chinese are progressing, It would put output at about 0.6 per month, apparantly.
    I am expecting the Lufthansa deal will also cover the building of a commercial production line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.