AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Thank you, Jock.I read the thread some time ago. The status of...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Thank you, Jock.

I read the thread some time ago. The status of 2016 was correct at that time.

I am of course familiar with the analog / digital MEMS discussion.
    My intention starting this thread was to give an update on Usound as their technology and business was evolving very positively since 2016.They have started their go-to market strategy with a whole bunch of products, on the other hand no significant development can be seen from AKP since 2016.
    I just do not believe the AKP story about the current state of development. In addition, the communication of the company is far too contradictory and implausible.

It is possible to create a matrix (more or less a quasi-digital MEMS-array) with several analog MEMS.
    I think the market doesn't need a 64-matrix.AKP already recognized that and a scaled-down version would be good enough. I'm not even convinced that this scaled-down version will turn the value/cost ratio into positive territory. OK, costs will go down as production yield will be higher caused by less complexity.
    Where necessary, a 2x2 analog MEMS matrix might be good enough. Such a small matrix will be even in square-mm and most probably still cheaper than a scaled-down AKP chip.
    Sadly, I cannot say anything about comparing sound quality as a working AKP prototype haven’t been presented so far.The few curves shown by AKP have not impressed me in any way. For that, I know the results of some competitors.

Enough from my side. I promise I will not actively post Usound topics again until there are relevant success reports to be published.
    Until then, I hope that the so eagerly awaited, new AKP results will be presented soon.

Fingers crossed that this time the story will become reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.