TTT 12.1% 18.5¢ titomic limited

At the opening ceremony presentation Jeff mentioned that the big...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    At the opening ceremony presentation Jeff mentioned that the big flat deck unit that was used to print the name Titomic on an aluminium sheet while we were there has a 10mm wide spray with a 0.3mm accuracy and a build depth per pass of 1.5mm.
    Another interesting comment was that it is not actually a "cold" process, being about 250 degress at impact and taking a few minutes before it can be touched. [ a technician told me the gas is at 600 degrees due to compression, and avoiding blowing a hole in the thin aluminium or whatever scaffold requires constant movement of the head, so multipass buildup/rotation of the target is essential ]
    And aluminium scaffold, if required to be removed, is not melted out but disolved out with caustic [ as per my earlier HC post on the detailed wording of the actual patent for bike frame etc production ]
    An earlier post of mine also expressed concern re supersonic gas noise,and dust, was answered when they fired the machine up, its in a soundproofed room so 115dB was muffled to I think 75dB, talk continued as the spraying was done nearby. Minimal dust from periferal spray as such accurate and bonded deposition, 1 operator locked outside the room controlling the pre-programmed movement, no explosion hazard as nitrogen gas used as propellant.
    Other interesting comments [ see video when it is released ] referred to spraying large tubes rotationally to get rocket bodies etc, seems currently considering 5m x 2m tube coating for other industry, using multiple heads, multilayer materials with unique new properties.
    And tucked away to the side of the flat bed big unit that got all the attention at the ceremony was a smaller pilot production line for the likes of bike frames etc still being assembled, but to me looked capable soon of production runs.

I went to the opening because the TTT story seemed too good to be true, despite the CSIRO credentials and due diligence by those signing MOUs.
    I came away very reassured !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.020(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 14.8¢ $2.390M 15.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8651 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 457540 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.