LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

harmony_bull,I take in your opinion.But do you really want the...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    harmony_bull,

I take in your opinion.

But do you really want the bullshit that will follow if Najib got voted out of power? This is Malaysia we are talking about and if the opposition did come in and wanted to make a big debarcle on the whole thing again (which it would to prove to the people he wasn't all talk) it doesn't exactly do anything for the shareprice as we have recently found out on the current debarcle. So although I agree that realistically they would need a lot of ground to shut it down, there is nothing to stop them making a whole big hoo haa at our expense. These villagers have been brainwashed so it doesn't matter how perfect the Lynas plant is they still are not going to change their views on what they don't understand in the first place. You need to get the politics sorted first and then they can be told, this is it, like it or lump it and off we go.

I think there is a lot of logic in that even though it's not to my liking, I would have preferred that the TOL be issued 6 months ago and everyone just shut up and accepted it in my perfect world! lol...

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.