LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Perfectly put Harmony_bull. Can I say you grabbed the bull by...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Perfectly put Harmony_bull. Can I say you grabbed the bull by the horn...ha ha

Najib's best approach will be to get the LAMP going, prove it is safe, thereby creating a stronger image that he is a great leader and will take Malasia into the 21C, or close it down if it isn't, and effecting the same result wither way!!

TO continually utilise the numerous unfounded reasons to delay and er-condition the already over conditioned LAMP I would suggest will have exactly the same effect.

These politically motivated, selfish periors of the Malaysian people will lead and influence in the same way whether LAMP is running or not! Their innocent followers, well the Rayat anyway, will vote emotionally without scientific basis irrespective of the information out there as they believe they are being lied to!!

I hope that Najib can see the writing on the wall and when the people see there is no harm, great industrialisation and opportunity, expansion through aligned science and technological industry it will be much harder to pull the wool.

I truelly cannot believe this Fuziah can live with herself along with Tan the Wong. They IMO opinion are deliberatley misguiding the innocent to further there own careers...shame!~

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.