LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

I am all for the TOL being issued ASAP so Lynas can prove itself...

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I am all for the TOL being issued ASAP so Lynas can prove itself as safe...

it's not that simple... AELB got a lot of heat last time they attempted to finally grant the license, they are fully aware that they are going to be seen as the final deciders now that the gov. has basically passed Lynas as fully safe.

Consider this... AELB has nothing to gain by granting the license other than grief.

I, for one, think they will do their job of examining the two proposals by Lynas, then double check it, then check the work that Lynas actually does once those proposals are agreed, then double check that... they have nothing to gain by rubber stamping this and everything to lose when/if the antiLynas group gets major traction post TOL.

Having worked for government bodies, I know their major goal is to ensure that when their decisions are picked to pieces, they have evidence that their decision was nailed down 100%.

I think that there is little influence the gov. can have to push the AELB to issue the TOL any faster than it is right now... already burnt, they are very cautious with their process.

I have been dreaming for an early election for many months... the best we can hope for now is shortly after budget, or once AELB is satisfied it has done it's duty beyond the barrage of questions (and legal action) that will inevitably follow the TOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.