TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Aussiehalo, you're a champion and have very noble intentions it...

1. 987 Posts.
    Aussiehalo, you're a champion and have very noble intentions it would seem but better to shoot you down now with friendly fire. That's not how markers work.

A person's buy and sell decisions are very private. There are a myriad of buy and sell decisions made each day in the market. All of us make or have already made these decisions and there is nothing you can do to stop or prevent these decisions from occurring.

IMO, it is far better and more profitable not to be concerned with the daily gyrations of the TON share price. Even The Eagles note the sound of your own wheels will drive you crazy.

The company has put out the maiden JORC resource which is the largest inferred and indicated graphite and vanadium find in the world. The company will soon be releasing a scoping study then proceeding with a mining licence application. Global institutions and other investors will take notice and no amount of day trading, downramping or short selling will keep the share price down. The true value of the company will emerge and I am looking forward to the re-rating in due course.

My opinion only and please DYOR.
    Last edited by earlyrise: 26/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.