TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

World's Largest Known Graphite-Vanadium Deposit Found In Mozambique, page-69

1. 4,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hope you don’t mind if I add a little brain flatulence to this one JV

As Coxxy said they can be successful but IMO, hopefully the company would discount the idea, consolidations and splits ect are viewed as smoke’n’mirror type strategies by financial markets and perceived cynically especially if that company is not producing income. Best case, you may get a few funds able to buy in now that you cross their deemed minimum price threshold but more often than not you have spent a lot of money on maintaing status quo, only serving to buoy up retailer perception for a short period, because psychologically it's great to look at your 50c share turn to $5 even if you realise you have less shares, somehow it seems that the $1K invested, still is $1K but worth more because it’s made up of $5 shares

If/When the company Is in a position of financial strength capable of successfully pulling off such a move, without a market backlash then I still think it to be a wrong move.
    The companies money would be better spent on implementing an annual or biannual share buy back programme over a few years. It serves the purpose (smaller register) increasing unit value and on top of that, nothing says confidence more than a company investing in its own Stock, it’s rare to see, relatively speaking but very powerful, no market would have cause to be cynical, quite the opposite in-fact, a catalyst in its own right improving share value
    Apart from all that, It’s not really worth thinking about consolidation until shares in issue are banging on around 6/700m

As for the next bit of news .......
    Based on the company recently going into full on advertising mode I would say a CR Is on the cards pre Xmas.

TON released a strong Maiden JORC, .. now jorc results, among other things, are typically what customers rely on when looking at MOU's or even off-take with you, but they are accomplished quietly and privately no need for bells and whistles so I don’t believe the hype is related to either one of those cases.
    Imo the market got spooked, rightly or wrongly concluding a CR imminent, seeing the webcast along with the Spotlight preso released on the same day as jorc ..... and all the advertising since, ..... if it looks like a duck smells like a duck and walks like a duck it’s probably .... ummmm ...
    So IMO ...now we are watching the market take a wait and see position because for some crazy reason ... no one likes a CR

And before all you holders go ballistic ...IMO a CR at this time would be fine....... If a company can show potential customers of it's product that your whole operation (not just product) has the support of the market, then they will be more willing to sign up ..... think of it this way, would you sign a multi million dollar deal with a company just surviving on 3mill or one that shows it can easily garner millions from the market when required

so longs should embrace a CR if it is creatively done .... unlike the June/July gift
    and If your are a trader ...... you should be able to work your magic successfully around a CR, no problem ...if not .... could be time for you to stop trading

cheers .... J
    Last edited by jamesph61: 24/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120658 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.