BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

worlds largest lng importer to come onboard

1. 9,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Obviously, I was very impressed by yesterdays announcement,as I imagine most holders were.I dont think the market has realised the significance of it.Now we still need all the regulatory stuff to happen,but I cant see any major problems.It gives an investor that extra bit of confidence knowing the company is associating with international big boys,which KOGAS are.I posted sometime ago saying I was very impressed with Peter Cockcroft's background,and the fact he has extensive international gas industry experience.He would have to have some pretty handy contacts.He has also held management and executive positions in many countries with companies such as Shell.BHP,Premier Oil,and others.He has also worked with the national oil companies of Indonesia and South Korea,and it goes on.This is the kind of management you need to do international deals.I really like the idea of a KOGAS person joining the board,that will make the partership even stronger.The fact they picked BUL is absolutely fantastic,because we know there are a heap of csg companies out there.We need to be patience but you get the feeling it's all starting to come together bit by bit.Goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.