world's media pan rinehart, page-8

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If it wasn't for the odd concept that an individual has the perfect right to "own" the resources of an entire country when others have nothing, and the good fortune to be born the daughter of Lang, then Gina may just have ended up walking the streets of Kings Cross for a living. But then again maybe not..........

These wealthy people have a bent idea of ethics or decency and just how fortunate they are to be born into wealth. Surely it is childish to be pushing the concept of slave labour as a basis for value especially when personal greed is written all over the issue.

Of course I do agree the fifo wage earners are overpaid but in the free marketplace that is how it is.

And surely we don't need to dig up everything now and expect our offspring to have nothing in the future. This whole rush to develop everything NOW without a second to spare seems to me to be utter stupidity and greed on a grand scale. I have no doubt future generations will justly criticise our stupidity.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.