EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

worlds most used product!!!!, page-13

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Yeah ATeam i know what these guys are on about but for me its the SP thats annoyed me more, i think for any company that hasn't got major goods buried on they're turf, the GFC has been brutal.

We've still got a way to go but things are certainly looking up IMO, specially if do get this sale goes through (iv'e been vocal about them flogging those blocks off for ages)and again it looks to be ideal timing.

The OptiBlends are selling, the cement looks like it will be a winner and we are sill to hear from the plastics, paint, batteries and electronic paper and who knows what else.

Then theres the Hythane that will take off if the carbon takes off, has any one also noticed on EDE's site about Toyota wanting to build 25 Hydrogen filling stations in the US (enter Frank Linch and Robert Mamaro at Hythane Co)

Iv'e spoken in the past to Greg Solomon and Arron Gates on numerous occasions and to me they seem sincere and passionate about EDE to me it has just been a bitch of a time to try and develop, make and sell brand new products from scratch to a struggling world market.

How many people do you know that even Know what a Carbon Nanotube is?

These gas block sales are the clincher, make or break and its all happening and we will definitely know by the 22/11

IMO there aren't too many small caps on HC that the posters aren't agro at the Directors of their stock for being paid too much, making poor decisions and even causing the whole financial melt down its self.

LoL check out EGO, they're sueing a couple of holders at the rest of the holders expense!

Best of luck to all holders of EDE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.