MAN 3.85% 2.5¢ mandrake resources limited

WORLDS RICHEST MAN PARTNERS WITH MAN THROUGH ELECTROFLOW, page-15

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1629
    Rio Tinto's involvement in electralith is that themselves, IP Group and Monash University gave seed money of 2.25m to electralith to continue to develop the technology.. Rio are worth 173 billion dollars, contributing to 2.25m is literally nothing to them and while it's nice to have some backers, it makes no difference, that would be like saying I got all the investment money I asked for on shark tank so I'm gatenteed to not just succeed but be the best in class.. sure, electralith might end up being good but they are a bunch of guys working in a university lab right now, sunresin have plants in operation, you can't sit there and act like a tiny bit of grant money from Rio makes them better, although to be fair you are an utterly shameless ramper and regardless of who they went with you'd be saying it was the best choice.. noone has a problem with MAN, were just saying that you are about 10m into a marathon, the SP is not gonna explode to 40c in the near term future regardless of what announcements they have because we are in a bear market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $17.26K 690.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145323 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 552291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.