KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From: https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/stock-market-mixed-as-dow-hits-record-high-but-techs-still-struggle/

Stock Market Fades As Dow Hits Record High, But Techs Still Struggle Licensing
    JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA02:10 PM ET 03/08/2021

The stock market remained divided Monday afternoon, with the technology sector lower and just about every other sector higher.Volume 0%The Nasdaq, which has a much heavier weighting in techs, was off 1.5% as indexes faded starting around 1:15 p.m. ET. Rising yields (the 10-year Treasury note reached 1.6% today) appeared to hit techs more than other sectors. Semiconductors were the Nasdaq's biggest problem. IBD's three chip-related industry groups were in the bottom five of 197 groups, and the VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF (SMH) was down 3.5%. The major Nasdaq stocks such as Apple (AAPL), Alphabet (GOOGL) and Tesla(TSLA) were all lower.

Hoping to pickup another parcel today but I really hope it starts turning around soon! I'm long term on KTE but hey, still don't like the red! It continues to surpris me that peeps/companies sell off knowing the next stage is iminent.

Fingers crossed Tech Stocks don't continue to slide. I thought ATOM was in for a good night from its pre-open. Hey-Ho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.