NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

The entry point of the top 20 in accordance to 30 June 2018...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

The entry point of the top 20 in accordance to 30 June 2018 report was 15m shares - this will explain the reason behind drop in share price with huge transactions happened over last couple weeks. 

I thought it was opportunists pick up share  before AGM and dump it - but the volume doesn't match up.

I noted the China Netlinkz post up the latest version user interface of the software which makes it look futuristic. 

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/TkmWabTy7BzsYJYceF3xaw

you can see the old version in left hand side and new version in right hand side.

In short, the installation doesnt' needs IT expert to complete.

Download and Install the software (VIN) in the computer you wants to link together, the person with authority to log in the control section (VSP) will send the invite to others.   Accept the invite and you will able to access to any devices/computers linked under the same Network.

It does looks like a normal Server Setup - but using a server it will easily cost $200,000++ to buy all equipments plus expansive ongoing IT support.  

Hopefully Netlinkz will commence the sales in Australia, as i believe lot of micro/small businesses will need this service (who could not afford expansive IT fee) - and huge corporations for Australasia/worldwide network.

Pretty sure the technology is working - just need to ensure sales is kicking in. 

Finger cross and looking forward a fruitful year ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.