BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Worley Parsons Signs With BRN and don't shout in the thread title please, page-69

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Flame,
    'but when the first license deal comes would you dare to admit you have been so wrong?'

If BRN meet M4 as a hardware only solution as has been promised by BRN, and so many posters over the last year have tied their horses to, and for the full amount of $ as an up front payment, then yes I will openly say I was wrong to not believe they could achieve this.

That does mean this 1/4 - tick tock.

If you DYOR you would know that I frequently admit I was wrong. None of us gets it right every time. It about making more of the winners that one looses on the dudes. A pure numbers game.

'words strategic alliance, products developed under the partnership etc etc..'

Are fluff words used by consultants all over the world day in and day out. Anyone who has worked for, or had reports from these folks would know that. And they are there to take a $ from clients so yes, of course, they put a big load of spin on everything.

Anyway, all good and the pre open on Commsec is showing 4% up. May be a good day to trade them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.