CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

adding to my last post.This report seems significant. It...

1. GPS
    587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    adding to my last post.

This report seems significant. It presents that there was no leakages during Chinchilla trial (at the time of the following report).

http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/energy/pdfs/cctr/BestPracticesinUCG-draft.pdf

page 80

"5.6.3 Chinchilla Project, Australia
    According to Linc Energy, Ltd. and Ergo-Exergy, there has been no groundwater
    contamination from the Chinchilla UCG pilot operation. This was accomplished by
    optimizing operating conditions such that the pressure in the gasifier was kept lower than
    pressure in the coal seam and in the surrounding strata (Figure 5-11). As a result, there is
    no drive for groundwater flow from the gasifier chamber or loss of product or
    contaminants into the surroundings (Figure 5-12).
    The site, subject to annual audit, has been in full compliance with the environmental
    management plan and applicable environmental agency regulations. One key feature of
    DRAFT 81
    the Chinchilla Project was the continuous groundwater monitoring (by 19 monitoring
    wells) in the vicinity of the project. According to Blinderman (2003a, 2003b), the data
    showed no groundwater contamination, surface contamination, or subsidence.
    Figure 5-11: Illustration of UCG process operating at negative pressure.
    (From Blinderman and Jones, 2002.)
    Figure"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.