Donedeal, it sounds like my discussion on TROLL posters has hit...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Donedeal, it sounds like my discussion on TROLL posters has hit a soft spot...

FYI I generally like to MOVE ON when I MOVE OUT of a stock......thats just me....

My current holdings in SDL are an investment, I am an investor in SDL....and as such I am interested in genuine discussion on the Company and its next move forward,

ONE step forward is ONE step CLOSER towards production..

Not interested in the TROLLS, not interested in the Seagulls or The Parrots, who mostly seem to crave the limelight and soapbox and like a moth to the light seem to all converge on the SDL threads...I will say that I dont appreciate it when I see Geniune shareholders being attacked...a few of these posters have been recently banned from HC...Hooray Hooray... but don't let me stop you, you go ahead if it makes you feel better...matey...it is water off a quacks back crack

This is an open forum and as such we all put up with a variety of opinions, happy to do so  as long as they are genuine and without a sinister motive...

I have traded SDL for years and already made my sqillions...so it doesnt really owe me anything...and i will be happy to see this one through to Production....

Having said all that I was very happy to see that the BURDEN of trying to secure Capital Funding for both Mine and Infrastructure in such a challenging environment LIFTED...this option exercised by SDL will see project move forward...

Of Particular NOTE:

The debt funding is expected to be 70% of the total funding requirement for the Mine Infrastructure with the majority of that coming from import/export financial institutions who will require the sourcing of the majority of the equipment and materials for construction of the Mine Infrastructure to be supplied from China.

With the recently announced increase in High Grade Hematite Reserves and increase in capacity to 40Mtpa, the Project will be globally competitive and will have economics that are robust under a broad range of iron ore price scenarios.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.