FBR 5.13% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

For my two cents, I found it disappointing that the performance...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

For my two cents, I found it disappointing that the performance shares were acquired at the last minute whilst under less than ideal circumstances.

The loss of CAT was also disappointing, as FBR held some transferred credibility whilst being associated with a partner of this magnitude.

Having bought and traded this stock between 6-28c, sometimes making money and other times in hindsight buying more at the wrong time, I reflect and believe my reasons for investing continue to remain sound.

As with all start-ups and somewhat speculative stocks, there's always an undercurrent of animosity within the Hotcopper ranks that management is either not communicating enough or holding back information that in some way, is stopping the share price from reaching orbit.

Invariably, our interests are aligned and we all would like the same thing, a profitable company, rising share price and revenues.

I enjoy reading everyone's different views and points, however lamenting on conspiracy theories and whining that we're not seeing announcements weekly does start to wear thin.

By the end of 2019, we'll all know whether we've made the right decision to trust our hard earned capital to the management of FBR.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $291.9K 7.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2278495 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 452391 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.