FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Worrying..., page-288

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Think your on the money there mate ! This year imo will either make or break them . There has been a lot of paranoid selling going on , if it bottoms out at 5c and if we top up at that,  by end of 2019 if revenue is reached 30c will most be likely ! On the other hand if Wburger fund them , well we could be  looking at ????? .These guys are good at surprising us with positive news and somewhat misleading positive news ! Either way still positive . This year they need to produce the goods ! If not , who would fund them ?? Fedility still has faith and WB , KSA , ect ect , are still there nothing has changed apart from a wise board decision not to sell the entire farm , their waas decision is totally a wise decision in my opinion and manufacture of HX can be achieved by many different company’s , although I believe CAT will be contracted to manufacture at a later date once 100% proof has been achieved and order book filled ! Of coarse it all depends on quantity of orders and price per machine . Remember CAT are not the only company that can manufacture on a large scale . Exciting year ahead .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.