POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

But wait Captain you must have got it all wrong! Singleton is...

1. 735 Posts.
    But wait Captain you must have got it all wrong! Singleton is still spruiking that the money is on it's way and everything is ticketty boo, that's if you go by all the other posters on here. To me every time there is a crunch on with the share price Singleton comes out with his usual headline grabber "funding is near and only nickel sulphide mine in the world to come on line just when things are starting to improve for nickel"

The only thing is is that the world doesn't need a new marginal nickel mine! There are dozens around the world which have been shutdown only to resume production when prices recover when the times right, so Poseidon Nickel will be competing directly with them and others which will ramp up supply.

Singleton is only putting out these statements to appease the shareholders prior to the AGM and my bet is that early next year rolls around and if there is more macro issues facing the mining industry which is likely he will use it as another excuse to why the funding deal failed.

Funding of this mine should've been arranged more than two years ago when the nickel price was closer to 25k per tonne not 14k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.