MGC 0.00% 43.0¢ mg unit trust

Worse Is Yet To Come?, page-1255

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    So the poster who blabs his meeting with an employee says farners should leave because mg don't look after farmers.

Then you say they will make a small profit

So has it not occurred to you the price they are offering is all they can afford at this point in there recovery process

Yes it would be great if they paid a higher price but they need to first worry about survival and pay a price which is competitive and fair

Mgnt and board are dealing with shit they didn't create. Yes there are some farners still on the board and David is still there BUT the majority is new and I believe are doing there absolute best to turn the company around

Farmers are free to chase the highest price but don't complain when or if mg is dead and can't pick milk up and can't keep competitors honest

Yes I get the hate but to say mgnt don't get it is total bullsh;&it .... they have inherited a company with a sh;:it structure an asset base which needs overhaul and contracts which are dumb....

As a shareholder and operating in mkts for 20 years they are focusing on the right things it will just take time.. if they can keep enough milk the changes being made will mean 2018 will be good year

Obviously mgnt needs to sack more staff because that mg staff member just doesn't get it or understand the issues at hand

Yes Fonterra are paying more but they didn't relax the debt like mg and I wouldn't trust them as far as I can through them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.