MGC 0.00% 43.0¢ mg unit trust

Worse Is Yet To Come?, page-1320

1. 12,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I tend to agree with them that reverting to the old co-op that once was is not an option open to them as the debt burden would be unsustainable unless they strip it right back and as someone else said become a Gippsland co-op with just one plant and local suppliers.

It will be interesting to see what unfolds next week as MGC is required to file its response to the ACCC Investigation allegation in the court. That will be telling in regards any further action ACCC takes and whether it culminate in financial penalties being applied to MGC and or criminal charges against specific individuals.

Still plenty of work to do for MGC before it can move forward in any shape or form but I am fairly sure there won't be a takeover offer from the current Deutsche Bank fishing exercise. It will be a sell down of various bits until they get to a point where they can then decide what to do with what is left.

Don't forget there is still Class Actions in the background on top of everything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.