VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

"Unlikely to go below 40 cents - Etihad will buy on weakness...

1. 47 Posts.

"Unlikely to go below 40 cents - Etihad will buy on weakness (fell on low volume yesterday too)"

dont be so sure .....

If i can remember correctly when virgin announced it was REVISING its profit forecast the share price dived to 38 cents.. with manny of the the big investment banks now soaking up the new information dont be suprised to see massive downgrades in there valuations .. here is one of manny ..

CIMB Securities 06-Aug-13
    Virgin Australia has downgraded FY13 guidance for the second time in three months, this time to a loss. While FY14 should be better for the industry as a whole, if the load factor performance doesn't improve, CIMB suspects the likelihood of another downgrade.

CIMB has downgraded FY13 expectations to a loss of $41m and reduced FY14 estimated profit by 64%. The Underperform rating is retained and the price target is reduced to 37c from 41c.

Underperform

i doubled my short position on the monday when they annouced what alot of ppl already susspected and have since gained another 2 cents in my direction .. alot more downside to come yet boys .. im sorry for the holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.