ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

worse scenerio for us investors

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello to Wasa, GS, and all.
    Sorry I appear to be wrong re VPE never gunna happen.
    Well my worse fears look as if they maybe in the process of a happening over the next while.
    GS.. I concur with You Now .. re jk taking a stake.
    A rumour with a solid source confirmed to me today re recent shares being bght by a agressive buyer.
    Our future as a independant company which will attract a large premium within 6 months is not good.
    I am a little bitter.
    In 2006 I sold my last ever shares in VPE for about 2.5cents. thats 25cents today after 10 to 1 consolidation plus numerous rights issues etc since then.Many at 2.5 to 3 cent and more recent at 25 to 30 cent's. They have traded in the 2 to 3c or 20 to 30 cent range mostly since . Today they have more than 500 million shares on issue now. There share price allowing for the 10 for 1 cap. has not increase for many years.
    I do not like there management or lack of. I have previously posted of my complaints to ASX which were passed on to asic in September last year.
    Previous lack of disclosure and to me almost a orgastrated happening of events,
    1. Like a pump being installed on Snatcher well that was from day one going to limit production.
    2. Lack of planing re water cut from Growler Field.
    3. Non disclosure of the common water oil contact re Charo field last year and so on.
    4. Now statement ann from VPE of September before production will restart.
    I WILL BE INTERESTED IF THEY CAN VERIFY THAT DATE . Why and how.
    ESPECIALLY IF THE RUMOUR BECOMES SUBSTANTIATED IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS>
    Vpe have about 40mill in cash that they are currently chewing through. There expenses are high. There directors are well paid for a company that has had few profits in the past. When they make a run at ITC they will offer script and perhaps a cash component. That cash will not be much as they do not have sufficient cash to pay even 5.2 cents a share. The saving component is Eddie and the other directors have a blocking share holding of perhaps 40% or more. We will get a offer this year but not one that has the premium we would attract in 2011.
    I guess at a 1 for 3 script offer.
    All info is IMO and you should verify rumours before acting on them ...247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.