PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Worst Case Consideration, page-21

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I think some of us thinking about this drug the wrong way around as it is not a painkiller and should not be compared to opioids The pain relief comes as zillasol gets rid of inflammation and promotes extra blood flow plus all the things that Mozz writes but it is not a painkiller so the only realistic thing that could possibly be going on is DMOAD. The only way you can get access to Zilosul is through the SAS and for your doctor to be part of the trial and prove osteoarthritis. You don't have to be on a trial to receive it You just have to prove OA and paradigm have to tick it off as well, and if you're not a participating doctor well you've got buckleys
    So unless you come on this forum and state I have osteoarthritis and I received zilisol then anything that you say in regards to this drug except for adherent is basically worthless as his story comes with MRIs and he's doctor also has excellent knowledge of IPPS.
    Doctors prescribing this drug for pain relief should be sued for malpractice because it's a OA drug not a panadol. if the proper protocols aren't followed as in relation to blood tests it can also be extremely dangerous.
    To be honest any doctor giving this drug aftermarket runs a risks to their patients if they're not up to speed with everything that's going on as it is a TRIALdrug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.