MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

well hoohoogrub can you explain why the case is so bad and CHM...

1. 529 Posts.
    well hoohoogrub can you explain why the case is so bad and CHM have no chance

You have obviously fuly researched the claim and Barnes and Grimaldi are spotless business men who did not use any CHM funds in the IO asset purchase. The cadetta deal was clean above board and MMX had every right to buy and then onsell immediately to CHM to get some more funds.

The CHM shares issued and then flogged to raise cash for MMX were all above board legitimate transactions.

Of course a litegation funder who reviewed the claim and manages a fund of other peoples money and is the business of funding cases agreed with you and said yeah the case is crap but what the hell I will pay out the old lawyers, put up the remaining security of costs and fully fund the case cause I want throw all this money away.

This was the case that was going to be laughed out of court !

Just because you want to believe there is no claim doesnt make it so.

It may be a broken record but like MMX supporters want to know so desperately what % the funder is getting I want to know what the MMX chairman defines as a "substantial" claim to the assets.

MMX supporters have been calling the demise of CHM for a long time now and seem to forget they only have upside and no downside in this. Thats the great part of a funder that gets a chunk of the reward but take the risk.

CHM have already got cash and shares out of MMX via the Koh case so they I believe are OK financially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.